Monday, 14 January 2013

Get The London Look!

This foundation is a God-scent it is amazing I love it to bits and I think I will love it for alot longer too. The rimmel London wake me up foundation is one of the best its got such a good coverage on it and also feels so light and smooth on the skin. 

Rating:
coverage: 8/10
quality: 8/10
lightness: 9/10
all around purpose : 9/10

This foundation comes in different colors to suit all skin tones the one I use is beige because I have quite tanned skin so ivory would not be the best for me.

This is very cheap too its only £8 at most and is very often on offer for £5 which is even better. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new foundation so that's why im telling you about it. 


Hope you guys liked this post love you guys :) xx P.S Get The London Look!

No comments:

Post a Comment