So the other day I went into boots and saw this soap and glory sugar scrub just sitting alone on the shelf so I had to buy it I had heard many reviews about it before so I thought I would give it a try.
I then saw the body wash after loving the sugar scrub wow! the scent of it is amazing it smells almost like lime and brown sugar its a very sweet and refreshing scent and I love it. This was only £6.50 for the body wash and £8.00 for the body scrub but its well worth it.
If you are interested in buying this you can get it in most boots or online and at boots they are normally three for two which is even better.

I think I may have to pick up the scrub! I agree, they do smell amazing xx
ReplyDeleteYeah they are seriously so nice on the skin xx
ReplyDelete