Recently baby lips have been brought to England and I for one am a huge fan of them! There are 6 in the total collection and they are the perfect pastel colors for your summer. You can find them in large boots and superdrug stores I got all of mine from superdrug but I have seen them in boots too. There are three in the collection that are tinted balms and the other three are for lip care.
These are the ones I have going from left to right: hydrate, mint , cherry me , pink punch , peach kiss.
I have found that the tinted balms are so pigmented and they leave your lips feeling soft for up to 8hrs which is amazing. Each balm is only £2.99 which is an amazing price for such a good product it being by maybelline aswell.
I have included the link below to the baby lips from superdrug:
http://www.superdrug.com/page/e0913sd_maybellineb%20%20abylip
Here they are on the boots website too:
http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=1365477
I still have one more to buy and that is the intense care balm which is in a yellow packaging. These are perfect if you don't want any heavy makeup on and you just want a bit of color on your lips for the day ahead. I find that the color stays on your lips for at least 3-4hrs although it is not waterproof you can just reapply it quickly and simply.
I suggest you go out and grab yourself some of these baby lips as they are amazing and will lips your lips very soft and with beautiful color on them.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7681533/?claim=wvg48akesb2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:
Post a Comment